Subclass 491: Skilled Work Reginal (Provisional) Visa

  • Provisional visa
  • For skilled workers who want to live and work in WA for 5 years
  • Must be on the occupation list
  • Need state government nomination
  • Must be invited to apply
  • Must be under 45 to be invited
  • Apply for permanent residence after 3 years from the time the visa is granted​